Friday, November 18, 2016

school's out!

Well, I made it all the way to Thanksgiving break. This last week was filled with, "You're still here?" comments which, believe me, I was asking myself as well.

I wrapped up as much work as I could before leaving for break. Part of me feels so pessimistic about when I go into labor that I'm expecting to be back at work on the 28th, only to be met with more loving harassment and maybe some voodoo chants to get this kid out of me. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

I know I'm not late yet, but after my 36-week prenatal appointment I didn't think I had this long left to go. Clearly, Wesley is rocking to his own beat instead of Mommy's time clock. We had a feeling this child was going to be stubborn.



No comments:

Post a Comment