Friday, November 4, 2016

eeek

This is harder than I expected. Not only am I exhausted, but my pregnancy brain is firing on all cylinders. I think about what I'm going to blog about for the day, and then my booty hits the bed and I am done for.

My weekly pregnancy posts have also been a challenge. I like to wait until progressing to the next week before writing about the previous one. I also like to read the newsletters to Eric that I receive from Baby Center and Kaiser before sitting down to blog. Depending on how our evenings go, this can take up to several days, pushing out the completion of a previous week's post until I'm over halfway through the next week. There have also been weeks that I've had to double up on posts just days apart because I'm that far behind. How do you think that memory works with less brain cells?

Maybe committing to daily posts during my final month of pregnancy was a silly idea, but I still want to attempt to stick with it as best as possible. If I could find a more reliable app to use for Blogger, I'd have more convenience in posting via mobile. I'll try to do some research on that and report back tomorrow... at least that takes care of my next blog topic!



No comments:

Post a Comment