Monday, November 14, 2016

oh well

I didn't blog all weekend. I was just way too tired.

I'm not feeling like I'm getting much rest at night. I just want this baby out of me. Pregnancy has worn me out, and I'd like to be done.

How is November already almost halfway over? I do kind of wish I hadn't missed posting on Saturday and Sunday, but maybe I'll find an opportunity to make up those two days. With my weekly pregnancy posts you can technically say that I'm actually posting more than once a day this month. Statistics like this are why I like math.

The plan is to write my 37-week pregnancy post tomorrow. If I find myself inspired by something else along the way then I'll try to schedule it for one of my make-up posts. Until then I'm going to just continue taking things day by day. You can only plan so far ahead when you're on baby watch.

Come on, Wesley!



No comments:

Post a Comment