Thursday, June 30, 2016

we're back!

If you're reading this, that means my blog is officially back on public viewing!

Feel free to catch up on my last 12 weeks of blogging about baby Number 2. My journaling style is different this time around... mainly to discriminate this pregnancy from my last, but also to make life easier for myself with both a busy toddler and a healthy dose of morning sickness in tow.

I'm super late publicizing my blog, as I've been a bit behind on my weekly updates (refer to toddler and sick crap in previous paragraph). Now that we're live again I'm going to try my hardest to post on-time, but also remind myself that as much as it would be lovely to be the do-it-all Pinterest Mom, I'm also human and being a pregnant human can totally suck and make me want to do nothing except lie around and binge on junk food and Netflix all day. Wow, this snarkiness totally shows I'm not a first-time mom over here. I love it.

I also love that you took the time to stop by. Whether it be weekly, monthly, or just this one time today, thank you for coming over to check out these silly ramblings of a crazy pregnant lady. Eric and I are so ecstatic to finally be expanding our family, and I truly want to cherish this experience as much as I did the last one. In all honestly, pregnancy is a miracle that I am incredibly honored to be blessed with again.

Hugs and happiness!

Eric, Christina, Simon, & Number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment