Monday, August 27, 2012

and we're LIVE!

Welcome, welcome!  It's about time I've had some visitors; I've been talking to myself over here for weeks!

In the last 2 months since I found out about my pregnancy, I've been writing about the knocked-up experience and sharing weekly photos of my growing baby bump.  I started this blog privately as to not accidentally divulge the news of the bean before we were ready.  Well, now that we've gone public with the bun in my oven, it's time to finally share my idiotic ramblings with all of you!

Because I've been posting here for 8 weeks, feel free to read all the way back to the beginning when I first found out we were expecting (yes, there is a photo of the pee stick but you can't see anything, you know, on it).  And I know that the site is kind of boring and ugly plain now, but please bear with me as I continue to add more content in the coming weeks.

Most importantly, I'm thankful you've stopped by and hope you enjoy reading about our pregnancy experience as much as I will enjoy sharing it with you.  Eric and I couldn't be more excited to be welcoming a new addition to our family and we can't wait to introduce our little one to you in late February.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. We are so unbelievably happy for you and Eric!! :) We can't wait for our new niece or nephew to make their debut into the world. :) We love you guys! Keep up the blogging, I love the updates. Xoxo
    ~Auntie Bree and Uncle Lunchbox~

    ReplyDelete