Happy 31st Birthday and
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn/acid reflux/indigestion. Super fun.
Cravings: Pizza. So bad.
Aversions: Still struggling with many things healthy (see above). A while back I threw up an orange slice; I'm still not over that trauma.
Missing: Why do hotdogs sound good? Because I can't have them? Probably. I never. Ever. Crave them.
Mood: Feeling more moments of normal here and there. Trying to look forward to the positives!
Sleep: I'm sleeping heavier. The prego body pillow came out of hiding recently and gives that support I'm suddenly needing between my knees.
Dreams: I horrifyingly dreamed that a member of our family pretended to commit suicide. It was traumatizing. My subconscious forced me to wake out of the nightmare to escape the awfulness. I'd rather not share specifics, but it was pretty much the worst dream I've ever experienced.
Clothing: Still riding out the regular clothes for as long as I can. I got a Visa gift card for my birthday, so hopefully some shopping is in my near future!
Best Moment: We hosted a casual BBQ at our house Friday night for my birthday. So many of my wonderful friends were able to come over on what I felt was short notice on my part, but it meant so incredibly much to me. This morning, Eric cleaned the house and my dad came over to make waffles. We enjoyed an afternoon family brunch at Lester's girlfriend, Laura's house. And our home smells lovely from all of the fragrant flowers I've received!
Baby Buys: I was able to score my dream diaper bag on resale for only $40! I just so happened to come across one for sale on one of my Facebook swap pages for children's items. It's the Royal Envy B.F.F. Diaper Bag by Ju-Ju-Be, which regularly sells for $165. I could never rationalize that much money for a diaper bag, but I couldn't pass up a second-hand one in great condition at such an awesome price. Yay for my first baby buy for Number 2!
Other News: Simon experienced bowling for the first time yesterday at our friend, Bailey's birthday party. He has a toy bowling set at home, so it was really exciting to see him try out the real thing. It was so cute, and we also showed him how to play a few arcade games and tried a round of air hockey. We had a great time!
Looking Forward To: My 11-week prenatal appointment is only a few days away! I'm waiting in anticipation to see this little one again. It's also going to be a busy week with 5 days of swim lessons for Simon. Wish us luck!
dream diaper bag!
Simon's first time bowling
with the birthday girl, 4 year old Bailey
our family on my birthday/Mother's Day


No comments:
Post a Comment