After months of trying, Eric and I have finally succeeded in conceiving Number 2!
When you see a number of negative pregnancy tests, it's almost confusing when you finally see a positive one. I can't count how many times I've looked at this, reread the instructions and doubled checked that this is in fact positively positive. It's the first time since August that I've seen more than one line.
I bet you just looked at the date of this post and realized this was written at least over a month ago. Yes, my blog has been set back to private so I can quietly chronicle what will be the beginning of our second pregnancy journey, which I have lovingly named Number 2. My posts will become public again once we safely make it to the second trimester.
Shock is still in place and I cannot believe that we are about to do this again. I cannot believe that Simon is going to become a big brother. Eric says that our family is going to be complete.
Thank you for completing us, Number 2. We look forward to meeting you!
No comments:
Post a Comment