Friday, October 11, 2013

marriage [3 years]

 
Yesterday, Eric and I celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage.  The day was special to us in more ways than one, because our beautiful son also turned 8 months old.  We were so incredibly overjoyed to be sharing the celebration of our anniversary with Simon, whom just one year ago was still nestled cozily inside of my belly.
 
I remember writing our anniversary blog post last year, guessing that our yet-to-be-named boy "[would] be roughly 7 months old, making baby noises and rolling around and possibly even trying to crawl or pull himself up."  Amazingly, my predictions were correct, as our love bug has already hit all of these milestones and is headed toward accomplishing even more.
 
Eric remarked yesterday that he doesn't remember what our lives were like before Simon; I do, because it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.  Eight months went by so quickly, and three years even faster.  What I do know is that the journey Eric and I are traveling together, now with the addition of our little angel, is one I am beyond happy to be on with the two most important people in my world.
 
Happy Anniversary to us.  Happy 8 Months to our Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment