Today marks two years since Eric and I stood before our families and friends and promised to spend the rest of our lives together as husband and wife. In the days since I have not doubted for a single second that marrying this man was the best decision I've ever made.
I remember as soon as we got married the questions started coming: "When are you going to start a family? When will you and Eric have babies?" My auto-response was something along the lines of, "In about two years, maybe. When we're ready..." And here we are, two years married and 5 1/2 months pregnant. Life has truly blessed us.
It stuns me to think that on this day next year, we will no longer be a family of two but rather a family of three. Our son will be roughly 7 months old, making baby noises and rolling around and possibly even trying to crawl or pull himself up. Life will be drastically different, but I'm confident that we will be even happier.
Partners in marriage, life, and soon-to-be parenthood. Happy anniversary, Eric. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment