"Foster good feelings between them, make time for Simon amid the sleepless nights..."
"... just realize you are mom, not super human. Do the best you can, know that you have support..."
"... make sure there aren't a bunch of people around when [Simon] meets [Wesley] for the first time. Make it a special time for just your little family"
"Get a wine delivery subscription..."Well, maybe not that last one, but I appreciated the humor.
I know you can never exactly be prepared for the dramatic changes that a new baby brings, but I'm trying my hardest to be as ready as I can be. I'm nervous, but I'm also so incredibly excited to meet my new son and introduce him to his big brother. The bond they will develop and share will be so fascinating to watch and learn from, and I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to become a mother of two.
We're waiting for you, Wesley. Come out to meet us soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment